If you are not completely satisfied with a product purchased, you may return it within 30 days of the delivery date for refund if qualified. All shipping, handling, and insurance charges are additional and non-refundable. At this time we do not offer an exchange program. If you wish to exchange an order simply return it for a refund and place a new order on our website. See our return policy below.
1. Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Any orders returned without an RMA number will not be accepted.
2. Returns must be returned to Hover2go.com within 14 days after receiving an RMA #.
3. Customers are responsible for returning the merchandise at their own expense.
4. In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain rock bottom prices, our shipping expenses are neither refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Original freight expense will be deducted from your refund.
5. Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
6. Merchandise must be returned in new re-sellable condition with the original packaging including but not limited to manuals, tags, serial numbers, UPC code, etc.
7. Clearance and closeout items will not be eligible for return.
8. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
All Hoverboards (not includes hoverboard parts) come with a limited 90-day warranty. This 90-day warranty exclusively covers internal defects. Internal defects are issues arising from damage of internal components not arising from external impact, damage or inadvertent accidents to the item. Hover2go.com has exclusive right to conclude as to weather a defect is one of external or internal issues. In honoring a warranty claim, Hover2go.com will assess the item with reasonable diligence in determining weather the item has an internal or external defect.
For all warranty returns, shipping must be prepaid, insured and bearing a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number on the shipping label and/or container. Any shipping charges incurred when returning product for warranty work from the customer to and from Hover2go.com are the responsibility of the customer.
This Limited Warranty covers the original purchaser from any defects in material or workmanship under normal use for 90 days from the date of invoice. This warranty is only offered to the original purchaser of the product, and is not transferable to a subsequent purchaser. Hover2go.com will either repair or replace the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts are our discretion. Replacements may be different but functionally equivalent models. This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship. These conditions may include, but are not limited to, road hazards, accidents, and improper operation or maintenance. Items returned for refund must be returned within 30 days from delivery. All items are subject to a 30% restocking fee. Under no circumstances will we issue refunds after 30 days.